Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Transitioning

Today is the first day it has been hard to be at home. Joel started school today (with kids) and is having a great day--which I'm glad! I'm at home, which I can't complain since I slept until 9am (after getting up from 545-630am to help Joel get out the door)...

However, I just don't have a lot to do. Well, that's not exactly true. I have lots of projects to do, I just can't really work on them right now--like painting, cleaning out closets, etc...it's just too hard with a big belly.

So, basically I'm just waiting for the baby to come. Any time would be great.

I decided I didn't want to just sit in front of the TV today (tempting as that is--I do love the Olympics). So, I decided I would scrapbook some more. I find I usually scrapbook in cycles. I do a TON in a row and then I get tired of it. Then, after a few weeks (sometimes a month or two), I get inspired again and go on a binge. I guess I'm on the upswing.

I'm working on some pages from our family vacation/reunion in July. I know, crazy, huh--I'm actually pretty much keeping up with scrapbooking right now. I even have one page of the baby book done! Amazing.

Anyway, I really like how this page of my two nieces, Faith & Avery turned out. It's a big bummer I can't figure out how to take better pictures of my scrapbook pages because these are really cute...



Pretty soon it will be time to scrapbook Baby J...still waiting...

1 comment:

my3boys said...

Blogging is a great way to fill up your time, and it gives me something to read when I'm supposed to be studying!