Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Bit More About Haiku

Recently I have been asked about how Haiku & Anders get along. I'm always a bit surprised by this question because the truth is, if the answer were anything besides "great", one of them would have to go.

And I don't mean the cute kid.

Actually, it really is the truth--Haiku & Anders are already best buds. And this picture shows about what goes on in our house every minute Anders is awake: Haiku is pretty close by, "supervising".

She watches over him, just like a loving mother, and tries to avoid him grabbing her tags. But when he does grab them and gives them a good yank, she patiently waits (and gives me those puppy dog eyes crying "help"!).

They are perfect for each other.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

An adorable photo of Anders and Haiku!

my3boys said...

awwww...

Jeni said...

I love this!! How cute!!!