Monday, September 06, 2010

Happy Labor Day!

We had a great Labor Day weekend, how about you? Spent time with our neighbors on Friday, church on Saturday night, a friend & I got a "hall pass" to go out sans kids after church, Sunday was a nice day at home and then we had a BBQ with friends and today I didn't get out of my PJs! Nice!

A few weeks ago Joel & a couple of his friends went to see Inception. My friend & I were "stuck" at home with the kids. So last night, it was our turn. Kid-free we went to grab dinner and to see the movie for ourselves. Wow. That's about all I can say about it right now. A must-see in the movie theaters. Even if you don't think it's your type of movie. Go see it. And then tell me what you thought of it!

Anyway, here are a few pics from our weekend. Cade has started smiling--and it's not just "gas" as everyone says. He really does smile--at least for me. :) Anders is like having a teenage girl in the house--moody as all get out. He does have his very, very sweet moments followed by screaming and 2 year old temper tantrums. I try to focus on those sweet moments. Today Joel was trying to teach him how to arm wrestle. Very cute.



Then Anders got a little out of hand in the bath tub splashing...


It was so nice to have Joel home for an extra day this weekend...and now we just have to make 4 more days until another weekend!

2 comments:

ENJOYING GOD'S GOODNESS said...

Sounds like a great holiday weekend, Sarah. Cade is just adorable. I'm surprised he can still wear that outfit. Sweet smile. Anders is busy, busy as usual. Great shots in the bathtub! I just put some of my favorite "wind and wave" shots on my blog...

Beverly said...

Charis and I are giggling at the pictures of Anders splashing! Too cute!