Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thanks!

Every so often I'm amazed at how much work we've accomplished on our house since moving in last year. Then, as I think about it, I realize how much help we've had! I can't believe that other people would want to come and help us with our house projects in their free time! Here are some of the people who have helped us just this summer...

Taking Out Our Bushes

Larry & Garrison
Betsy & Aaron (& baby Alison)
Sarah (& baby Catherine)
Tracy
Clay

Removing & Replacing our Banister
Jim

Loaning Us LOTS of Tools
Scott (our neighbor)

Helping Us with our Floors
Tracy
Nathan

Taking Stuff to the Dump with Joel
Larry

Purchasing & Delivering New Baseboards
Jim

Painting New Baseboards
Rhonda

And numerous others who have encouraged us & offered advice long-distance!

I hope that I haven't forgotten anyone. Thank you so much! We couldn't have done it without you!

No comments: