Thursday, January 31, 2008

Amazing!

So this picture is already a few weeks old (it's from our first appointment on January 16). And, I'm sure it looks the same as every other baby does when they are about 9 weeks old. BUT, it is still amazing to me.

All I can think about when I look at it is:

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your words are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of the them came to be." Psalm 139: 13-16


What a mighty God we serve and how gentle are his hands that form us! People always say "every baby is a miracle." How true it is! How can you look at this picture and not believe that there is a God out there who loves us?

4 comments:

Amos said...

He is amazing! I think about that every time I come to CO and see the mountains. These kinds of this just couldn't have "happened" without Him. And to see a living breathing little person growing inside is creation happening before your very eyes.

Ah, Congratulations again. You are going to be such awesome parents.

my3boys said...

I'm not exaggerating here, but I almost cried when I saw the picture. God is AWESOME! Just wait 'til you hold the baby in that picture!!!

Dan Luebcke said...

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the new look to your blog. The baby count down is neat. The time goes so fast and slow at the same time. Enjoy!