Friday, November 21, 2008

The Cold is Finally Here

After hitting 80 degrees here in Denver earlier this week, it has finally cooled off into more fall & winter-like weather.

I finally put the warm fleece wrap on Anders' car seat on Thursday. This was a great gift from my sister--it keeps him nice & warm when we're out and about or when we go on a walk, like we did today.

The hat is from my friend Julie. About 2 weeks ago it was way to big for him...now it fits just right. I'm sure in a few weeks it will be too small...how fast they grow!

3 comments:

Beverly said...

Tobin says, "It looks like he's in a giant shoe!" I think he's right!

Amos said...

That picture makes me want to jump right in and be cozy like Anders. If only they made those for adults! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're putting it to use. He has grown so much, even from the last time I saw him. Emma saw the picture of Anders on the fridge and said, "Is that Josiah when he was a baby?" I knew he reminded me of Josiah! He is sooooooo cute!