Saturday, February 07, 2009

Proof

Yesterday I finally had a day at home when I wasn't sick (it's been a long week). I needed to get a lot of stuff done around the house that had been neglected. So naturally, when I woke up I chose to get right to Facebooking. Priorities. Facebook first, clean later.

My sister and I actually started to argue about who had a messier house this week--I guess she had some cleaning to do, too. But, alas, she lives in Virginia, so we can't actually visually compare; we can just brag on the phone. Well, I went one step further. Here's proof of my house's need for cleaning. I finally got around to the floors today...This is just one Swiffer through my living room and hallway. YUCK. Well, there you have it. Now back to Facebooking.

1 comment:

my3boys said...

tee hee! Don't you just love the swiffer?