Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Going, Going, Gone...

It was time I got a haircut. The last time I got it cut was in June. I kept meaning to get it cut before Anders was born, but it just didn't happen. And then this fall was well, busy. But, today was the day.

Actually last week was the day, but I couldn't get an appointment until today. I asked Joel to just "hack at it" like Jason Bourne does to Marie in the first Bourne movie--and then her hair turns out super cute--but Joel was a little too over-eager to cut my hair, so I opted for a professional cut.

I was never meant to have long hair, even though I've tried. My hair is too fine and thin to have long--it just gets stringy and I just don't have time to mess with it these days. So, goodbye about 4 inches of hair and hello a new me.

I think it's my first official "mom-type" cut. Welcome to a whole new world. Turning 30 is just 129 days away.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And you look GREAT! Probably wise to go to a professional if Joel was that excited about doing the job himself!?!

Jeni said...

Looks good, Sarah! :)

Beverly said...

It does look good!