Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Love This Kid!

Anders never ceases to amaze me with his funny faces, crazy antics and the way he can go from 0-60 MPH in 2.2 seconds and then back to 0 as fast you can blink an eye. Recently (OK, since like May) we've had a lot of trouble with Anders sleeping--him not staying in his bed, him not sleeping long enough, waking up in the night, etc... But just the other day he fell asleep while watching a DVD (I was downstairs getting ready). He had never done this before! He slept right there on the couch for at least 1.5 hours. What a cutie.


Then, yesterday at CBS (Community Bible Study), they studied Jacob's love for Joseph and created these "Coats of Many Colors". He only wore it for me today for like 30 seconds or less. But, how cute is this craft? I think Anders colored about a 1"x1" piece of it and glued on a small bible verse. But, it's cute anyway.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I love Anders. He's a great kid. I'm so glad that I got to get to know him last year....Those CBS crafts are always so cute!! BSF doesn't do crafts....I'm glad the boys got to get together yesterday. We miss you guys!