Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Last year, I went with some friends up to a Pumpkin Patch in Boulder. We had so much fun, we went again this year. My friend, Monique & her son, Ryan were able to go with us. This will be an annual tradition!

We checked out the goats...
Measured how tall we are (yes, he's almost 3' tall already!)...
Took some pictures by the pumpkins...
Hung around for a while...
Ate a snack...(Moique & I have learned to bring similar snacks when we go on field trips so the boys don't fight over what the other one has!)...
Pretended we were a girl...(I didn't even notice, Joel did when I showed him the pics)...
Walked, ran, sat, jumped along the path...
Took pictures by the tractors...
And checked out the donkey...
Did I mention it was at least 80 degrees out and we were all sweating by the time we got back to the car?

No comments: