Friday, September 21, 2007

It Just Had to Go

One of the first projects I really wanted to work on was our bedroom. But, it kept getting pushed back because there were other rooms or projects that seemed to be more pressing. I also just kept procrastinating on the project because there was a wall of wallpaper to remove (see photo). It had been applied directly to the dry wall, so I was dreading the process of taking it down.

I couldn't stand it any longer and on Sunday afternoon while I listened to the Broncos game on the radio, I started. I hoped for the best and expected the worst. I got something in between. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, but it certainly was a pain. I worked for about 3 hours on Sunday (see picture at right) and another 2 this morning. But, it's done! (see picture below) Hopefully we'll have time to texture the wall this weekend so I can paint!

My mom and dad are coming in October and I'm hoping to have the room ready for decorating when they are here!

No comments: