Sunday, December 21, 2008

Catching Up...

I'm trying to get caught up on some things before the week gets away from me. Time has a way of moving on without me these days...

First of all, since posting the previous blog about the 12 days of Christmas, I learned that the story is not true. I'm bummed. However, my real question is, Who has time to make that stuff up?!?! You must have lots of time on your hands.

Secondly, I have a few cute pics of Anders & some of his friends from the past few weeks...Anders is really growing by leaps and bounds and he'll be rolling over, crawling and eating solids before we know it! Crazy!

The first two are of Anders in a Steeler's outfit. I must put a disclaimer with this picture, however. We are avid Bronco's fans. But, Uncle Gary loves his Steeler's. So, these pictures are for him!

He's not quite steady enough for his exersaucer, but we tried it anyway...he's really close! The next pic is of him after a bath, all wrapped up in his towel from Grandma J! Then there's another one with his friends Zachary and Ryan and one of him in the swing...he doesn't love the swing--I know some babies are totally dependent on it, but Anders does enjoy sitting in it while we work close by.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the towels from Grandma Rhonda! Meghan still uses hers and she will be six next month. Thank you Rhonda!

Anders is growing fast! He seems to be a happy guy. He'll love being with and watching his cousins. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Great photos! TFS!!!

Unknown said...

HEY SKI! We posted at exactly the same time!!!

Anonymous said...

I just love the pictures and seeing our boys all together. I can't wait till they get older and the "BIG" boys can protect Zach!

Renee