Monday, April 28, 2008

23...Almost 24 Weeks

I'm giving into familial and friendly pressure. :) I've had multiple requests from out-of-towners who want to see my belly grow. So, here it is. My first picture.

I'm still feeling pretty good, but the number of trips to the bathroom and to the freezer for some nightcap ice cream are increasing at a rapid rate. I'm having a bit more difficulty sleeping at night, but that might be more due to the fact that Joel has been sleeping so soundly (not soundlessly, though).

I think right now I'm just in the "Is she just fat or is she really pregnant?" stage. Oh well, I guess it's better than being large for the remaining 17 weeks! My time will come.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Sarah, you look great! Can't wait for Baby J.

Beverly said...

Don't worry, soon you'll be in the "everyone's rubbing my belly" stage!!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog while browsing blogspots blogs ramdomly. It's somehow funny that you have been in Germany... The world is really small. Thanks internat :)

Good luck to you and aspecially to your "family"

Best regards from Heidelberg/Germany