Friday, May 22, 2009

Cake Wrecks

Last year for Joel's birthday, I ordered a 30th Birthday Cupcake Cake. It turned out to be a bit of a disaster, as you can see. The sad part is both my friend & I looked at the cake at the store, brought it home and didn't realize anything was wrong with it for quite a while.

Recently, I posted this picture on my Facebook profile and a friend of mine told me about a website that features "Cake Wrecks". I have been poking around on the site and it has just made me laugh out loud. So, I will share my joy with you.

cakewrecks.blogspot.com

The best place to start is on the sidebar with "Some Fan Favorites".

A few of my favorite laugh-out-loud hilarious ones are:

The Cake that Started It All


Sexual Harassment Cake

Inspiration vs. Perspiration

The totally inappropriate, but terribly hilarious in a sad, sad way:
The First Censored Cake Wreck

Enjoy!

4 comments:

my3boys said...

Sarah! Can I just say that I'm so glad you are laughing out loud at that blog too? I was wishing for someone to discuss it with! I'm so glad you like it!

my3boys said...

Oh, and by the way, I went back and revisited your selections and laughed again. tee hee! Cracks me up!

Beverly said...

ROFL!! TFS!

gergandnique said...

Those were pretty funny!