Monday, May 11, 2009

Never That Small

When Anders was born, my friends told me that I would forget how small he was in the beginning. Honestly, I didn't believe them. How could I forget something like that? His tiny fingers and toes and how he fit so nicely in my arms. How sweetly he slept on my lap and how tiny he looked in his great big crib. You just don't forget things like that, do you?

Woops. They were right.

You forget. Totally and completely. Forgotten.

Yesterday we went to the hospital to see our friends' (Jason & Krista) brand new baby girl, Abigail Joy (another perspective future wife for Anders). Dowry payments are under contract.

She was so tiny. So precious. Quiet. Still. Beautiful. All 7lbs, 6oz of her.

Anders was never this small. Ever. Trust me, I remember.

He weighed 7lbs. 14 oz.

1 comment:

gergandnique said...

Your posts are awesome! You have inspired me to do my blog... maybe tomorrow! :)