Friday, May 08, 2009

Ketchup. I mean Catch Up.

It's been way too long since I've blogged. I almost don't know where to start since I have so much to write about!

Here's a re-cap of the last month or so...

April 4-10 Anders and I had a great time visiting with my entire family (minus Joel) in Virginia. The plane rides (2 We had a great week despite the fact that Anders chose not to sleep. I bought him a shirt to commemorate the trip--it says "Make Some Noise" and has a drum set on the front. Despite his fussiness, it was so much fun to have the 3 cousins together!

We played outside, went to a botanical garden, walked around Belle Island (where a Civil War POW camp was), visited a nature center, Anders jumped and jumped in the Johnny Jump Up, Oma and the girls continued their annual tradition of coloring Easter eggs, celebrated Gary's birthday and Aimee and I even got to do some shopping!

Here are some pictures from that trip...

No comments: