Saturday, November 11, 2006

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

The last page of my May 2005-May 2006 scrapbook included a few of our favorite things about moving from an apartment to a house, so I decided to include them in my blog. We have enjoyed the things we looked forward to even more than we thought! Here they are in no particular order (with pictures):

1. Having a king size bed! (and having the room for it!)










2. Two separate offices--it makes our marriage work!


















3. Garage!!!!!!!! How did we ever live without one???










4. Trash cans right inside our garage instead of 1/2 block away










5. Great neighbors (no pictures--I thought they might think me strange if I started taking pictures of their houses)

6. Being right where God wants us to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't steer you wrong about the King sized bed! POS! We love ours. When you have kids it's fun to all pile on too! I must take credit for a couple things in your life...remember the AST? Ha Ha