Sunday, September 28, 2008

Anders & Me

I realized this weekend that I have a quite a few cute pictures of Anders with almost everyone else besides me! Yesterday I went to a friend's baby shower, so I decided it was a good day for me to actually get ready--like do something with my hair and get a bit dressed up. Typically I straighten my hair, but since July, it has just been way too hot and I would just sweat & sweat while drying it & styling it. Joel put the end to straightening my hair around July 1. He couldn't take my hot flashes.

Anyway, Joel took some pictures & they turned out cute. Although, I did realize I look a lot more tired in these pictures than I thought I did. I feel good, but I guess I am pretty tired. :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you realized before me...when Forrest was supposed to bring in a picture of he and his favorite person (me) in 1st grade. I realized that there were no pictures of Forrest and I because I was always the one who was taking the pictures.

Amos said...

Those pictures are precious, You look GREAT! And yes, us moms are always the picture takers, so we have to remember to get ones of us and our kids too.

Unknown said...

Brownie points for Joel for taking those great photos. I think you look great! As noted in the comments, you will have to force yourself to actually get in some of the photos with him ... mothers just seem to forget cuz we are just interested in getting shots of the little ones.

Anonymous said...

you look great sarah! i don't think you look tired at all...and even if you did, it kind of goes with the territory i think. :)