Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Day 34

Today was the 34th consecutive day I took a shower. Well, actually, my record a lot longer than that, but I'm talking post-baby here.

One of the things a number of moms tried to advise me (or maybe scare me) was that "you just might not have time to take a shower after the baby is born".

In typical Sarah fashion, I decided this would be my mission.

I love showers. Hot ones. It's like some people's morning cup of coffee. I feel refreshed and ready for the day once I've had a shower. And I'm pretty proud that I've found time to take one every day. I might not have gotten other things done (my house is looking pretty gross). But, I have cleaned myself up every day.

Small miracles make big headlines around here these days.

2 comments:

my3boys said...

I'll take the hot shower AND the cup of coffee! When you have 3, it takes quite a bit to get going and keep going!

Way to go on the record! sniff... sniff...and you smell so nice! ;)

Jeni said...

Congratulations on the showers, Sarah! I can't wait to meet little Anders. :)